Please see our events page for full details.
- Artist: Paula Darwish
- Tour: 2016
- Date: 25/02/2016
- Time: 7:00pm
- Venue: Royal Northern College of Music
- City: Manchester,
- Address: 124 Oxford Road,
- Venue phone: 0161 907 5200
- Country: United Kingdom
- Admission: £12
- Age restrictions: All Ages/Licensed
- Box office: Tara Jaff, Hossein Alishapour, Mehdi Rostami, Adib Rostami, Paula Darwish
- More information
- Notes: Reflection of Silence is an enthralling new collaboration between four highly-skilled musicians who share a mutual passion for the art of creative improvisation in Persian and Kurdish music. The evening will open with the Art of Improvisation, Traditional Persian Music, followed by a contemporary approach to a set of ancient Kurdish pieces. Be prepared to become ecstatically lost in this fascinating contemporary exploration of Persian and ancient Kurdish musical traditions. The evening will be introduced by Paula Darwish Trio before Reflection of Silence take to the stage. Tara Jaff harp, vocals Hossein Alishapour vocals Mehdi Rostami setar, shourangiz Adib Rostami tombak, kamancheh The event was selected as one of the Top 10 Live UK events by Songlines magazine after its London debut in March 2014 and received a rapturous response from Birmingham audiences in Spring 2015. A must for music lovers!
- Add to Google Calendar | Download iCal